06 Jun 7 Ways To Prevent Yourself From Overthinking The Overthinking
Simply do something fun! If you find you need fun assist, follow these 7 steps.
- Recognize and become self-aware the moment you’re thinking is in overdrive.
- Give yourself giggle time, have a chuckle with yourself that you’re overthinking the overthinking.
- Distract yourself with happy feelgood thoughts, by going to a time when you felt so feelgood it makes you smile NOW.
- Be creative, silly, quirky in one single thought, spell something funny, trust me, you will find your feelgood.
- Find your breath, and when activating it, listen to it. Breathing in, pause, breathing out, simply listen.
- Create your day, choose how you want to feel. Example “I feelgood, I’m peaceful, I’m playful, I’m abundant!” Fill in the blanks I’m _____________!
- 6-13 minute simple meditation first thing every morning. I stand by this rule, 100%! I’m grateful for technological, I simply Google meditation and find everything I desire on Youtube.
Rose A. Weinberg, WellnessWrx, Project BeamON, Founder of The feelgood Company, and the co-creator of WellnessWrx portal and App. Rose is a Wellness Developer, Author, Speaker, Registered Homeopath, Holistic Nutritionist, Reiki Master~Educator, CEO and Chief Executive Sage and a Fulfilled Wife and Mom, she loves her dog, nature, home, martial arts and being playful.