31 Jan The Coronavirus – Knowledge is Power
Posted at 19:17h in Uncategorized
Concerned about the Novel Coronavirus and its potential effects on the population? You’re not alone on this one!
Further down in this post I have linked a great article by Paul Herscu, a world-renowned homeopath, that may address some of your concerns. The article offers a sound roadmap for health professionals and the public at large to realistically understand the risk profile of this much-discussed Virus. I will tell you, right off the bat, that much of this article is written in medicalese intended for an audience of wellness professionals. However, if you are wondering what one may expect from the Coronavirus in the weeks ahead, read the first section of the article, it gives a breakdown of plausible outcomes for public health, including the rate of infection, the number of cases, and the severity of symptoms.
Additionally, I have provided some of my own suggestions for building and maintaining a robust immune system to feel good and stave off infection. You can view them at the bottom of this post.
These tips are not intended as a cure-all or a guaranteed preventative for the Novel Corona or any other virus. They are designed to keep you safe with a feel-good end in mind! Feeling good is the cornerstone of emotional, mental, and spiritual wellness.
Here is a link to the article followed by my 10 point immune-boosting list of tips:
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN!!! My father taught me this from the time I was little, and believe me, it was one of the best loving tips he shared with me.
- To reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses, simply avoiding contact with people who are sick.
- Eat Healthily – find the foods that are good for you to eat, go back to basics; greens, veggies, fruit, lean and clean, that’s what I say!
- Water Up – think about animals going to the watering hole. We humans need to be well-hydrated. And we’re lucky we can take our watering hole with us everywhere we go thanks to the pre-frontal cortex and opposing digits.
- Replace worry with happy thoughts and feelgood energy!
- Giggle as Much as You Can – find the funny in things, amuse yourself!
- Take Supplements – seek out advice to find out what your body needs to feel vital and strong. Not sure what to take? Talk to an expert: email@example.com. Ask to be connected to an expert who can offer solutions.
- Research Homeopathy – it is the most brilliant, simple, and safe system of medicine that has been proven to help everything from the common cold and flu to chronic illnesses such as depression, anxiety, etc.
- Exercise – just do it!!! Dance around the kitchen, go for walks, park your car further away from the shopping mall, do anything!!!
- Share a smile with yourself every time you pass a mirror, and share one with someone you love, like or pass on the street. After all, sharing is caring!
- Take the homeopathic remedy oscillococcinum to help build your immune system. The Flu-Buster is a great product and from a great product line, Homeocan, that offers solutions in homeopathy for many acute and chronic symptoms. Please do your own research on these products before you take them.
Enjoy the read!
With gratitude and appreciation, Rose A. Weinberg
Solutions with Homeopathy; https://wellnesswrx.ca/product-category/emotional/homeopathy/
Rose A. Weinberg, WellnessWrx, Project BeamON, Founder of The feelgood Company, and the co-creator of WellnessWrx portal and App. Rose is a Wellness Developer, Author, Speaker, Registered Homeopath, Holistic Nutritionist, Reiki Master~Educator, CEO and Chief Executive Sage and a Fulfilled Wife and Mom. Loves dogs, nature, home, martial arts, and being playful.