12 Dec Pilates4U
Why Choose Pilates4U
We focus all the therapeutic, fitness and health benefits of Pilates on you.
Pilates is Movement – Balance and physical transformation are achieved through movement.
- Improved Physical Performance – A customized programme will deliver physical and mental goals. Consideration is given to age, fitness level, physical limitations, and injury rehabilitation.
- Improved Mental and Emotional Well-Being – Confidence, stress reduction, is enhanced with greater freedom of movement.
“We’ll offer a clear understanding of what you’re working on, what you’re doing, where you’re going and the benefits of why.”
-Janey Walker, Pilates4U
Janey Walker is Your Pilates4U Mentor – On a constant quest to learn more about the mind and body connection. Janey attends workshops and classes to provide varied and up to date techniques.
- Over 16 years as a Pilates trainer and advisor
- Qualified as a Stott Pilates Instructor
- Certified by Body Harmonics
Janey has been in the fitness field for many years. “I Started teaching water aerobics part-time while raising my kids.
After, I attended one pilates class and decided it resonated with me so much that not only did I love it, but I’d like to teach it as well. I began my journey in 2000 at Body Harmonics studio in Toronto. Loved the course and the training so much didn’t hesitate to start to go to gyms asking for classes to teach. It was very new at the time, and not very well known. I have been teaching it and loving it for these many years. It is a great way to get the body to move and stay flexible.”
Group & Private (in home) Classes available