06 Apr How to Get Rid of Anxiety
Here are some great relief techniques to help you get rid of anxiety, or at least reduce it enough to feelgood and have moments of happiness. At WellnessWrx we are a caring community of Accredited Sage Wellness Providers offering expertise in holistic and integrative wellness stress release techniques.
Reach out to us for a free phone or virtual appointment.
To get you started, here’s a list of some simple things to do for your preventative wellness!
- Self Care – Anything that makes you feelgood. Simply giving a smile can raise levels of vibration emotionally, mentally, and physically to grow into a feelgood place almost instantly. And the secret to making our smile be one of our best friends is to smile for no reason, or for the simple love of it. Whichever works for you!
- Stay active – Regular exercise is good for your physical and emotional health and is an essential key to reducing anxiety. Any movement is good movement. Our body craves movement so do something vigorous even for a minute and you’ll feel a release of anxiety. Sometimes I simply start to walk fast around the house, or outside. Cleaning up in fast mode often helps me when I feel anxious. It’s a stress release.
- Alcohol – try to reduce your alcohol intake. Alcohol is a natural sedative.
- If you smoke, try Hypnotherapy to help reduce your smoking or eliminate the habit altogether.
- Get some sleep. Resting your mind and body helps you to replenish and give your nervous system a break.
- Meditate … My number one go-to along with breathwork.
- Eat a healthy diet … Green it up, eat foods that alkaline you. Go to the basic avoid list, the no no’s of sugar, white flour, bread in general, salt, yeasty foods, dairy, and sugar, yes I repeated this twice.
- Practice deep breathing. Well, let’s practice this together. Practice this simple breathing technique for 3 weeks to train your body, mind, and soul and connect to alignment as needed. It works because I’ve been using it every day for the past 20+ years, and it’s gotten me out of many anxiety jams.
- Happiness – breathe to avoid unhappiness or breathe to bring in happiness and calm. Breathing helps reduce the fast heart rate that we feel when we are anxious. Energy balancing and Reiki are great ways to release stress, anxiety and simply help us to find our happy place.
- Reach out and ask for help. Options and choice come in all of the 9 simple methods mentioned in this blog. Today, we can search for anything online to help us reduce anxiety. The underlying cause of being anxious comes from within. My best support when I suffered from panic disorder some 30 years ago was to reach out to a homeopath who did energy balancing at a time when this was not something you discussed at the dinner table. And I am grateful to myself for having the anxious courage to do so. From this, I found someone who was a fit to coach me, and who led me to the path of knowing that I had options and choices to open myself up to living 97% anxiety-free. Some anxiety is good when it’s about things we do or want to do and are just a bit anxious before we begin doing them. That’s called being human. And always, always remember, we are human~beings. Our being is always there for us in peace and calm, sometimes we just have to take a simple breath, smile, and connect to that peace and calm and feelgood within.
- Accredited Wellness Providers standing by to support you…ChatWrx
With feelgood gratitude and appreciation,
Rose A. Weinberg
Founder, CEO, Chief Executive Sage of WellnessWrx, Author, Speaker, Registered Homeopath, Holistic Nutritionist, Reiki Master~Educator, Fulfilled Wife~Mom~Bubbi. loves dogs, nature, being home, martial arts, and being a feelgooder | Founder, Project BeamON Organization | Founder and CEO, The feelgood Company