Do you know the meaning of ‘LOVE AND LIGHT’?
You would have heard the phrase: Wishing you “love and light.”
Wondering what this truly means?
It took me a long time to get this. Years ago, when studying some spiritual texts – Kabbalah, Buddhism, Taoism, to mention a few – it suddenly clicked to me.
At this junction of our human existence where our wellness is at risk given the increasing anxiety and depression cases among other issues, I find myself sharing it more than ever. During the COVID-19 era, I feel that now is the time to say this to everyone I know and share it daily (several times a day) with myself. “I live in the Light!” seems so appropriate, now more than ever. Doesn’t it?
- This familiar word encompasses our life, always. However, do you realize that “love” is actual energy, within and around, an integral part of the universe? Typically we use Love as part of our human emotional experience; however, it is so much more.
- When we feel Love, we’ve attuned to the vibration of the energy of Love. It is the most potent source of all vibrations; it can change a moment in time from chaos to peace. Nothing is grander than sharing, feeling, or experiencing the vibration of Love.
- Light, in a spiritual sense, unlike Light from a bulb, or the sun, is more of a spiritual conversation, not necessarily one that takes place daily. From a spiritual perspective, Light has a precise meaning.
- Light is the energy and frequency of all-knowing wisdom, the stuff that Sages, Gurus, Masters, and even the likes of Yoda from Star Wars lives, breaths, and vibrates with. To live in the Light means that the vibration of the all-knowing, and all-wise shines from within. When you send someone Light, or someone offers you Light, it means the frequency of wisdom is offered to you.
Love And Light
Therefore, When You Are Offering Someone “Love And Light,” You Are Offering The Ideal Energy Of The Universe And Wisdom.
On That Energetic Note, I Am Sending You Love And Light! May You Grow Stronger Each Day. Reflect, Stay Safe, And Be Well During This Global Human Pandemic Of Mammoth Proportion.
COVID-19 Will Make Us Stronger, Wiser, And More Loving As More Kindness Is Paid Forward And We Allow More Light In. And Love, Well That’s Easy… Love Yourself, Love Others And Live Life In Purpose One-Day-At-A-Time.
May Your Heart Chakra Open To Love And Light Each Day With More Clarity, Reflection, And Peace!
If you know of a loved one who is in need of an accredited health and wellness clinic to offer support during these times, WellnessWrx – a one-stop wellness center to enhance emotional, spiritual, physical, and mental health – is here for them. From personal wellness services to workplace wellness programs, we provide them all.
NOW, offering FREE phone and virtual appointments, simply pay it forward by sending this link: https://wellnesswrx.ca/contact-us/.
Let us help you and your loved ones become a better, more resilient version of yourself.
- If you know of a loved one who is in need of an accredited wellness provider to offer support during these times, WellnessWrx is here for them. NOW, offering FREE phone and virtual appointments, simply pay it forward by sending this link: https://wellnesswrx.ca/contact-us/
With feelgood gratitude and appreciation,
Rose A. Weinberg
Founder, CEO, Chief Executive Sage of WellnessWrx, Author, Speaker, Registered Homeopath, Holistic Nutritionist, Reiki Master~Educator, Fulfilled Wife~Mom~Bubbi. loves dogs, nature, being home, martial arts, and being a feelgooder | Founder, Project BeamON Organization | Founder and CEO, The feelgood Company