06 May 5 Reasons To Take Care Of Yourself First
If you’ve ever flown on a plane, you know that during take off there is a safety training that shows us if the oxygen masks are deployed we are to put our own mask on first, then and only then we can help others.
This is an excellent message from universal guidance. Take care of ourselves, so we can take of ourselves and others. That’s what I get out of this message every time I think about and hear it over and over again when I fly. It’s one of my mantra’s, I bring this to mind regularly. So, in case this isn’t enough to get you there here are 5 reasons to take care of you first.
- Stay Healthy. Follow the simple human needs; conscious breathing, eat your fruits, and veggies (lots of greens), exercise. A 15-minute walk daily is a game changer. Think feelgood happy thoughts. WATER – drink lots. Keep your body happy and feelgood this helps your mind and spirit flow with ease.
- Set An Example. Do all of the above for you, and guess what? People will follow if they so choose.
- Strengthen Your Relationships. Love all, respect and forgive. Create peace within, will assist in creating peace in relationships.
- You Become More Mindful. Best way to achieve this is to start your day with a 10-15 minute breathing, meditation to quiet your mind. This sets you up for a really good day.
- Because if you don’t, no one else will. Need I say more?
Rose A. Weinberg, Founder of The feelgood Company, WellnessWrx, Project BeamON, and the co-creator of WellnessWrx portal and App. Rose is a Wellness Developer, Author, Speaker, Registered Homeopath, Holistic Nutritionist, Reiki Master~Educator, CEO and Chief Executive Sage and a Fulfilled Wife and Mom, she loves her dog, nature, home, martial arts and being playful.